Glow squids have been added, but do not yet spawn naturally. You can find spawn eggs for them in the creative inventory.
- Glow Squids are well-lit and can be seen from even far distances!
- When killed, glow squids drop glow ink sacs.
- Glow ink sacs can be used on signs to make the text super visible, even at night! Works with colors!
- Craft a glow item frame by combining a glow ink sac with an item frame in a crafting table. Any item in a glow item frame is perfectly illuminated, even at night!
- Use an Ink Sac on a sign to remove the glow effect.
- Axolotls will attack any glow squids they see, so…be careful.
- A dim light source that generates in caves.
- Use shears to pick it up.
- Use bonemeal to spread it along block surfaces.
Get the snapshot
- Start by downloading the minecraft launcher and then launch it.
- Go to “configuration” and allow snapshots in the startup options.
- In the Launcher menu, select the last Snapshot.
- Click on “Play”.