We are going to present you a horror map : “POISON“, an excellent horror map, very immersive, not to be put in the hands of the most sensitive or the youngest !
The creator of the map, PatotatoMan, is known for having also created other horrific maps : Demon Brain and Pacheco’s Hell. POISON is a continuation of these, a Minecraft adventure filled with horror, terror and constant action.
Here are some rules to follow :
- This map must be played in Minecraft version 1.16.5
- There is no limit of players to play this map ! But everyone must start together
- A resource pack is present in the file you download, remember to install it (it is mandatory to use it)
- Play with a render of 10 chunks
- Turn off the music
- Read the rules included in the map
As the map is in English, here is what you should remember from the first tutorial :
- Creatures can’t go through the small spaces between the walls
- You can hide in the closets, you have to open it and enter while crouching
- Some chests are only accessible after seeing a dialog
- To open some doors, you will need keys
- Security cameras can only be activated by walking on the pressure plate
As a reminder the map must be played in 1.16.5, there are two links, the first one is a link with ads before the download (which allows the creator to earn some money), the second one is direct :
Our guide : How to install a Minecraft map ?