You all know the concept of the Skyblock map, it has already been visited and revisited from all angles. With Skyblock 4, Astavie, the author of the map, wanted to go back to the origins of Skyblock by adding more objectives and an ending to the map.
Here are the features of this Minecraft Skyblock map:
- The Wart of the Void is available
- You can go to the End
- 10 new challenges!
- Several mini-islands with additional items
- Zombies have a chance to drop gravel
- Blazes have a chance to drop quartz from the nether
- Mummified zombies have a chance to drop quartz
- Skeletons have a chance to drop soul sand
- There is a -1000 to 1000 border in the world and in the Nether
- It has custom progress in 1.12+.
- When everyone is in the End, the worldborder command is reset (1.12+ only)
- When someone leaves the End, the border returns, so be careful (1.12+ only)
There are 2 rules that you should respect:
- Do not deliberately jump off the island to regenerate your health
- Play at least on easy difficulty
You will find below a list of challenges to achieve for the Skyblock 3 map, trying to achieve them all will not be so easy:
- Build a cobble generator
- Build a house
- Expand the island
- Make a melon farm
- Make a pumpkin farm
- Make a reed / sugar cane farm
- Make a wheat farm
- Make a giant red mushroom
- Make a bed
- Make 64 stone bricks
- Make 20 torches
- Make an infinite water source
- Make an oven
- Make a small lake
- Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, so that the mobs can appear
- Make 10 cactus green dye
- Make 10 mushroom stew
- Make 10 Jack ‘o’ Lanterns
- Make 10 bookcases
- Make 10 bread
- Collect 10 End Beads
- Cook 10 fish
- Make 10 black wool
- Make 10 grey wool
- Make 10 Light Grey Wool
- Make 10 Lime Green Wool
- Make 10 red wool
- Make 10 yellow wool
- Make 10 pink wool
- Make 10 Green Wool
- Make 10 Orange Wool
- Make 10 Snow Golems
- Make 20 paints
- Build and light a Nether portal
- Make 5 gold bars
- Make 16 glass panes
- Collect 50 birch logs
- Collect 64 arrows and make a bow
- Make 10 stone buttons
- Make 30 stone slabs
- Make 10 signs
- Make 20 ladders
- Make 20 fences
- Make 20 fence gates
- Make 10 levers
- Make 10 trap doors
- Make 10 stone pressure plates
- Make 10 wooden pressure plates
- Collect 64 bone powders
- Make 20 cobblestone stairs
- Collect 64 iron
- Make a gold farm in the nether
- Heal a zombie villager
- Make an iron golem appear
- Use Redstone for 3 machines
- Find a piece of slime and create a slime farm
- Make a lava aqueduct system
- Go to the End and defeat the Dragon
- Find an elytra
- Make the Wither appear and defeat it
Download Skyblock Map
Choose the version of the map according to your version of Minecraft. We recommend you to use the most recent version to enjoy all the features of Skyblock 3 and 4. For the more recent versions, 1.15.2, 1.16.5, 1.17.1, 1.18.2 and 1.19.4, the download links are those of the “Vanilla Skyblock” map because the concept is the same.
- 📥 Skyblock Classic [1.19.4] /📥 Vanilla Skyblock [1.19.4]
- 📥 Skyblock Classic [1.18.2] / 📥 Skyblock Advanced [1.18.1] / 📥 Skyblock 4 [1.18]
- 📥 Vanilla Skyblock [1.17.1] / Skyblock 4 [1.17.1]
- 📥 Vanilla Skyblock [1.16.5]
- 📥 Vanilla Skyblock [1.15.2]
- 📥 Vanilla Skyblock [1.14.4] / 📥 Skyblock 4 [1.14.4]
- 📥 Skyblock 3 [1.12.2]
- 📥 Skyblock 3 [1.11.2]
- 📥 Skyblock 3 [1.10.2]
6 thoughts on “Skyblock – Map Minecraft – 1.10.2 → 1.19.4”
My skyblock world doesnt have zombies that drop gravel and skeletons that drop soul sand. I downloaded the map file, what else is there that I should be doing?
What is Skyblock Advanced?
It’s just another version of the Skyblock map by another creator !
Is there a Fortress in This Map if its there pls tell me where is it bcs I am not able to find it
Hello! I recently started a new Skyblock Vanilla in the 1.19.2 but i think is bugged cause all the islands I found (with the spectator mode) were like 100 blocks under the main island and I could see lava pools everywhere which was very wierd.
Is this supposed to be like this? And if not, how do I fix it?
PD: The islands were more like small cubes where water zombies spawned.
PD2: The map is super great and I’m enjoying them both very much (Skyblock Classic and Vanilla).
I just started the skyblock classic hardcore for 1.19.2 and i cant play cause it took hours loading the map, i only can see a topbar that says: “skyblock classic building”, and a bar of progress that never ends, and in bottom a message that says: “working in progress”. As i said, it’s been like this for hours.
I would appreciate a recommendation.