The first pre-release of Minecraft 1.16.4 is officially available.
In this Minecraft update, Mojang introduces an additional feature in the user interface called the “social interaction screen,” which will allow you to disable chat with certain players, hiding the messages you receive from them. In addition, Update 1.16.4 will contain some critical bug fixes.
Social interaction screen
- Distortion effects such as nausea and overlaying of the Nether portal can now be reduced
- For lower values, the nausea effect is replaced by a green overlay as an alternative visualization.
- Opens with the default key “P”.
- The fact that a player is hidden is reset when he joins a server.
Technical changes 1.16.4 pre-1
- New network protocol scheme, with a high bit (bit 30) for snapshots. The protocol version will increase by 1 for each snapshot, but full versions can keep the same protocol version as the previous full version in cases where network protocols are compatible.
- Additional information is now added to the logs in cases where poor performance causes the server to crash.
Fixed bugs 1.16.4 pre-1
MC-192434 – Netherite armor leggings have a weird texture
MC-199487 – Blocking during WorldGen (WorldGen)
Download Minecraft 1.16.4
To get the latest version of Minecraft, follow these steps:
- Start by downloading the Minecraft launcher and then launch it.
- Go to “configuration” and allow snapshots in the startup options.
- In the Launcher menu, select the latest version
- Click on “Play”.
Canditate / pre-releases may corrupt your world, so please save them and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Also read : Minecraft 1.16