Are you the kind of person who gets lost a lot in Survival mode ? You will like Xaero’s Minimap mod because it will include a map in your game. A man named Xaero96 has developed this mod available in many versions: 1.7.10 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.10.2 | 1.11.2 | 1.12.2 | 1.13.2 | 1.14.4 | 1.15.2 |1.16.5 |1.17.1. It is the worthy successor of Rei’s Minimap.
The map will immediately integrate with the appearance of your world, adapting to whether you are in a cave or a plain without altering the gameplay designed by Mojang. Xaero is also the developer of the BetterPvP mod where this minimap is included.
The latter wanted to integrate it alone in a mod. It has many features that we will see right away.
Xaero’s Minimap features
- The mod is available in several languages.
- According to the creator, this minimap is the most fluid of all.
- 2 colors for the minimap are available : “Vanilla” and “Accurate”.
- The minimap fits perfectly into the game.
- The mod will work perfectly with many other mods.
- Depending on where you are, on the surface or in the depths, it is possible that the map shows dungeons and caves.
- All of the following options are configurable.
- If you are heading east, it is possible to “lock” the minimap to the east to prevent it from rotating.
- It is possible to show the boundaries of the chunks, as well as the slime chunks.
- It is possible to display the coordinates below the minimap as well as the biome where you are.
- It is possible to modify the size, the location and the layout of the minimap according to your choices.
- It is possible to display : monsters in yellow, players in white, objects in red and entities such as arrows in purple.
- A zoom system is available, you can zoom in or out via the I and O keys respectively by default.
- Waypoints : waypoints are coordinate points that can be defined with the B key. You can name them as you wish. This allows you not to get lost, for example you can put a waypoint “Base” or “Farm“. The list of these waypoints will be available by pressing the U key and they will be visible on the minimap. If you have the necessary permissions (solo or OP on server), it will be possible to teleport to these waypoints.
- When you die, which I don’t want you to, a waypoint called “Deathpoint” will be automatically created at the place where you died. A great idea for people who often risk their lives.
Download Xaero’s Minimap
We provide you with the official links to download the latest version of the minecraft minimap mod :
- Xaeros Minimap [Latest version]
- Xaeros Minimap [1.17.1] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.17.1] – Fabric
- Xaeros Minimap [1.16.5] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.16.5] – Fabric
- Xaeros Minimap [1.15.2] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.15.2] – Fabric
- Xaeros Minimap [1.14.4] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.14.4] – Fabric
- Xaeros Minimap [1.13.2] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.12.2] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.11.2] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.10.2] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.8.9] – Forge
- Xaeros Minimap [1.7.10] – Forge
Fair Play version
The fairplay version removes everything that can be considered as cheating on a multiplayer Minecraft server.
❓ What is Xaero’s Minimap for ?
This mod allows you to add a minimap (map) which is very useful for finding your way around.
🔍 Is it possible to zoom in ?
Yes, you can zoom in and zoom out.
🛠️ With which versions of Minecraft is the mod available ?
It works with the following versions : 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 1.16.5 and 1.17.1