Minecraft 1.19.1 is available. This version fixes many bugs, adds a new control on the chat system and adds the duplication of allays.
Minecraft 1.19.1 is now available. This version contains a few bug fixes, an increase in the cooldown time for Allay duplication, and it also contains a new user interface if you were banned for violating Minecraft community standards.
This version 1.19.1, coming after all the content of Minecraft 1.19 should be the last iteration of Minecraft 1.19 before the 1.20 update. Has been enhanced with a Minecraft 1.19.2 release.
Changes in Minecraft 1.19.1
- Updated categories for chat reports in Minecraft
- The categories “profanity”, “nudity or pornography” and “extreme violence or gore” have been removed.
- The description of the “Drugs and Alcohol” category has been updated to “Someone encourages others to take part in illegal drug activities or encourages underage drinking”.
- The description of the “Harassment and Bullying” category has been expanded to read: or posts private personal information about you or someone else without your consent (“doxing”).
- Increased the amount of chat context sent with each chat report.
- Moved the chat scroll bar to the right
- When you type a message, the signature status of the displayed chat message is indicated by a colored indicator.
- The indicator appears either to the left of the chat input field or to the left of the chat preview if the latter is used.
- The indicator is blue when the displayed message is a sign.
- The indicator is orange when the chat preview is enabled and a preview is waiting to be signed.
- The background of the chat preview is also displayed in a slight gradient when a preview is waiting to be signed.
- A warning message has been added when connecting to a server that does not enforce secure chat.
- The list of players on the Social Interactions screen now places entries for players who have received recent messages at the top of the list.
- Minecraft Allays now dance when a disc is played in a Jukebox.
- If an Allay receives an Amethyst Shard while dancing, it will duplicate itself.
- Duplication has a 5 minute cooldown.
- In addition to chat notification support, reported players can now be banned from online play and Realms after review by a moderator.
It is now possible to report a player who sends abusive messages in the game chat.
The reporter must select the messages that contain the objectionable content, as well as the category of the report, in order to provide the best possible context for the moderation team to act.
This is accessed via the social interactions screen (default keyboard shortcut is P).
- The social interactions screen is now accessible via the Pause screen in a multiplayer game.
- Multiple chat messages can be selected for reporting
- The chat report category can be selected from a list of chat report categories.
- Additional comments can be entered to provide more details and information about the report.
- The game displays a notification screen at startup if you have been banned from the online game.
- The reason for the ban is displayed as well as how long the ban is valid.
Sculk Catalysts now yield 5 XP instead of 20 XP when destroyed
Download Minecraft 1.19.1
How to install Minecraft 1.19.1? To get Minecraft 1.19.1 on your computer, go to your Minecraft launcher, then select “Latest version 1.19.1” and change version. For mobile and console versions, launch your game it will automatically update
📥 Minecraft server version 1.19.1
✅ Source : Minecraft 1.19.1 – Minecraft.net